KAI’s Business Performance and Transformation Services team has experience in a wide range of industry sectors and uses this knowledge to provide actionable, practical solutions to assist you in:
- driving value by helping optimize capital and cost structures
- developing and applying business strategies to improve financial and operational performance
- dealing with business change management and human resource management issues which arise from it.
Key areas where we assist clients include:
Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements Management
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Performance Management
- Financial Optimization
- Organizational Change
- Change Management
- Outsourcing Strategy
- Supply Chain Management
We help our firms’ clients analyze and understand the four dimensions of business change — people, processes, technology and risk/control — identifying problem areas that prevent the enterprise from maximizing opportunities for growth.
We adopt a collaborative approach, working alongside clients to:
- streamline and standardize finance operations
- design and establish performance management matrix systems
- apply business intelligence initiatives
- balance and enhance the supply chain
- identify working capital and cost optimization opportunities
Our aim is to make client organizations more responsive to change in their industries and markets and equipping them to take maximum advantage of emerging opportunities.